Experienced SugarCRM Administrator
Contract, Part-Time, or Full-Time Position
As the SugarCRM administrator, you will be fully responsible for maintaining client SugarCRM installations where you will be the primary point of contact for client team members who require maintenance, configuration, and training.
You must be an excellent communicator with native English language skills and be available as needed during US business hours via Skype. You must have a high regard for quality and the ability to propose practical, innovative solutions to solve business problems with available resources.
- Using SugarCRM as the primary application, maintain system, improve and automate existing processes
- Manage the SugarCRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, wins/losses, quotes, dashboards and reports
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Provide ad hoc support and training for end users
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Stay on top of data cleansing in all aspects of system
- Identify SugarCRM usage problems and create technical / communication plans to remedy
- Develop analytical reports and dashboards for client management review
- Based on analysis, recommend specific and actionable solutions that can be implemented to address issues and improve operational efficiency
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM, marketing and sales operations
- Must have 2+ years experience in SugarCRM administration and/or configuration for an installation of at least 10 users.
- Formal SugarCRM training required.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Be proactive and work under limited supervision
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to translate client requirements into specifications
- Superior time management including the ability to multitask and handle urgent interrupts in a timely and effective manner.
- Business acumen including a good sense of how a CRM application can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line.
Click to Send Us Your Resume Now:
NO EMPLOYMENT OR STAFFING AGENCIES PLEASE